Domestic Violence Law
Domestic Violence Attorney in Johnston County
Unfortunately, instances of domestic violence are all too common. In these cases, one or both spouses or intimate partners have engaged in abusive behavior toward each other, often leaving a visible injury. In other cases, children or the elderly have been exposed to physical harm or neglect. While most of these charges qualify as misdemeanors, prosecutors sometimes press felony charges given the severity of the crime, the age or physical condition of the victim, and other factors.
Whatever the case may be, these sensitive matters require aggressive representation. The Law Office Of Robert Schupp is here to consult with you about your domestic violence case. I specialize in domestic violence law in Raleigh, NC. For compassionate legal counsel, schedule a consultation at my office.
Domestic Violence Specialist
Victims of domestic violence face serious threats and require special protection, such as an injunction or restraining order. If you are the victim of domestic violence, your first step is to file a complaint with the police. As a domestic violence attorney, I will provide the advice you need during this difficult time.
If you have been charged with a domestic violence-related crime, I can help you build the strong defense you need. When police are called to the scene of domestic incidents, they are under pressure to defuse the situation by arresting somebody. However, there are cases when false reports of domestic violence are made by individuals seeking to gain an advantage in a relationship, such as during child custody cases. Penalties in these cases are severe, and include:
- Protective or Restraining Orders
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Community Service
- Anger Management Programs
- Supervised Child Visitations
- Substance Abuse Counseling
If you have been accused of domestic violence, I am here to help. Call my office right away for legal advice.
Contact me today to speak with an experienced domestic violence attorney. I serve clients in Raleigh, NC.
- Mr schupp is a good lawyer for the ppl in Johnston county who need help. Fare prices good work.. down side a tad bit slow. But over all I recommend to others. Very good lawyer With very good outcomes- Thomas Charmel Senior. 1/3/2020
- Mr.Schupp goes above and beyond expectation and is very thorough in his work. He is hard working and proficient. As an out of state client who found him by referral, I couldn't be more thankful for his flexibility and his help in my case matter with family Court. I would recommend him to any of my friends going through family struggles in the state of North Carolina because he communicates effectively and he is very good at what he does! After 10 long gruesome years of fighting a custody battle with no attorney, I was referred to Mr.Schupp by a friend of mine who had also used his services and I decided to hire him for my case. In just 8 months time, I gained full custody of my son back all thanks to the hard pressing work of Mr. Schupp and I sincerely couldn't be more thankful that my family can finally heal, Thank you again Mr.Schupp!- Barbara Dodson. 6/10/2019
- Very good attorney. Makes sure all tees are crossed and all eyes are dotted. Great experience with Robert. Highly recommended.- Keith .Padgett. 4/7/2019
- I had a very good experience with Attorney Schupp. I will certainly use him again if I have a need for attorney services. He is honest and fair as well as easy to get a response from. I highly recommend him.- GLORIA FINNIE. 10/20/2017